School Facilities




The original school building was constructed in 1907 and this remains as our OSHC (Out of School Hours Care) unit.

Extensions to the school were opened in 1983. Our gym, which has opened up a myriad of opportunities for sport, play, performance and community involvement, became operational in 2010.

The school grounds provide children with a natural play environment, encouraging imaginative play, with space to run wild and quiet areas to sit with friends.